Welcome Applied Audiology to the Total Hearing & Health family.
Applied Audiology Services Hearing Windsor NSW
Total Hearing & Health (formerly Applied Audiology) can help with all your hearing needs. We are located in Windsor (with a visiting site in Rouse Hill) and have been helping people in the Hawkesbury area for over 10 years. Our services include:
- hearing assessment for infants, children and adults
- advice on all aspects of hearing and hearing loss
- hearing rehabilitation
- hearing aid fitting and adjustment
- hearing aid repair and battery supply
- custom made ear plugs for noise and water protection
Our audiologists are James Leask and Annette Smith.
We are accredited with the Office of Hearing Services, WorkCover and Medicare.
Call Us (02) 4577 3358
303 George St, Windsor
(Opposite Windsor Library, between Centrelink and CRS)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Closed public holidays.
Call Us (07) 3399 8081
Shop 5, 6 Thynne Street,
Morningside QLD 4170
Call Us (07) 54911622
Shop 2/ 104 Bulcock Street
If you are Deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service