Ear Cleaning / Micro – suction $90
Our trained clinicians can check your ears for wax. If there is any wax, they can remove the wax using the micro-suction method.
During your appointment we look into your ear canal using a microscope or headset and remove ear wax using a suction machine.
How do I know if I need ear wax removal?
- Your ears feel blocked.
- Your hearing is reduced.
- There is discharge from your ear.
- You have a history of ear wax build-up.
What should I expect during an ear wax removal appointment?
- We allow 30 minutes for your appointment.
- We will demonstrate how the equipment will work and explain what you are going to experience.
- It may be noisy, or sound like a wind tunnel with some squeaky sounds, but this will only be a short period of time.
- After your wax is removed, we will check your hearing to ensure everything is normal.
Wax suction is not available at Benowa.